EVA DE DIOS is an OFFICIAL LOCAL TOURIST GUIDE IN JAÉN (ANDALUSIA-SPAIN) since 1991. From that time, she offers her professional services for the guided visits to the Historical, Artistic, Documentary and Archaeological Patrimony in the cities of Jaén, Úbeda and Baeza in English, Spanish, French and Italian Languages.
WHY DOES JAÉN DESERVE A VISIT?
* Because here we have the purest Renaissance Cathedral in Spain, model of construction for many other Iberoamerican Cathedrals: México, Cuzco, Potosí, Puebla de Los Ángeles, Santiago de Chile…
* Because here you will find the biggest Arab Baths in all Occident, ”Europa Notra” Prize for restauration.
* Because here you will discover the greatest and best collection about the Iberian Culture in the world.
* Because here you will be able to see the only sculpture by the great Michelangelo preserved in all Spain.
* Because our rich Renaissance Patrimony has been declared “World Heritage” by the Unesco
* Because you will be impressed by the biggest Sea of Olive Trees in the world.
And we will show you all this, and much more, with so much love and so much pleasure that we will make of your travel , sure, an unforgettable experience.